Thursday, May 6, 2010

Interstim Stage one, day two.

It has been so hard getting up and down today. I got stuck and couldn't get off of the couch! It was a really rough day, still no bladder pain at all, just sore from the incisions. I can't bend or anything so it's been really hard getting in and out of the car and getting on and off the toilet. We went to Wal Mart to get a shower head that could come off of the hook so that I could kind of bathe, being as I can't take a shower or a bath. I scheduled my PERMANENT interstim stage 2 for next Wednesday! I'm not sure what time it will be, but I will be updating every day. Walking isn't very painful at all, except when I'm trying to keep up with Abbey and my mom in wal mart! I'm off to try and rest, I'm going to try my best to get out and about for a little while tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment