Monday, February 28, 2011

Heart Issues? at 21? what?

I don't even know where to start, IC is horrible...

my interstim is off because it is completely in my leg and foot, so much so that I have a hard time standing and walking because of it.

and my right kidney and right leg, not sure if i have told yall about the pain in them, my kidney just aches all the time...and my leg wants to give out on me sometimes, my neurologist sent me to neurosurgery.

I will see my urologist and neurosurgeon on March 22.

I have been having these issues for a while, along with high blood pressure and high heart rate, I am now on 10 required pills a day plus whatever I choose for pain.

I went to the ER with the bp a few weeks ago, they gave me a tylenol and sent me home, wow. aren't they brilliant. :/ note my sarcasm.

I saw my family doctor and he put me on two medications for the high blood pressure.
It was still sky high last week along with my heart racing and heart rate running around 140.

I went back and saw the NP at my family doctors office, he decided he wanted to check my heart after i told him about my kidney and leg issues and blacking out and seeing green spots every time I try to do something and just not having any energy and losing my breath with the slightest activity.

I wore a holter heart monitor for twenty four hours, I turned it in Friday, and about two hours after they called me and told me to see a cardiologist, that they think I have Tachycardia, so the cardiologist could see me right then, so off we went.

no news yet, I had an EKG and some blood tests that day, and turned in my 24 hour urine (it was so gross, i had to keep it on ice) and in the morning at 8 I will have my echo done, then I have an appointment Friday to discuss all of the test results. I hope they don't make me wait that long though.

He put me on Bystolic twice a day, and it has me feeling just as bad if not worse than I did in the first place, I had almost every side effect that you can.

I tried to call and tell the nurse this but she never called me back, so I will be sure and let them know about this in the morning.

The doctor is also testing me for an auto immune disease, he finds it odd that I don't produce vitamin B, I'm anemic, and my thyroid is nonfunctioning,

Maybe I will have some answers tomorrow

:) hope everyone is having a good Monday

2 comments:

  1. Open heart surgery in India helps restore the function of your heart. Our experts provide you the right assistance to find open heart treatment in India.

    Open heart surgery in India

    ReplyDelete